It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RedHat Linux 5.4/5.5 Support

James LoRusso (854) | asked May 17 '10, 4:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,

I was wondering if RedHat Linux 5.4 and/or 5.5 will be supported in the future. I know 5.0-5.3 are already supported, but are there plans to add support for RHEL 5.4 or 5.5 down the road?

Thanks,

Jim

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered May 17 '10, 5:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,

I was wondering if RedHat Linux 5.4 and/or 5.5 will be supported in the future. I know 5.0-5.3 are already supported, but are there plans to add support for RHEL 5.4 or 5.5 down the road?

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim

The best way to check on supported platform plans and add your voice to any particular platform is to browse the work items. For example, there is a plan item here
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=93154 that talks about the updates planned for 3.0 - and that included RHEL 6.

Hope that helps

anthony

permanent link
James LoRusso (854) | answered May 18 '10, 10:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the assistance. Based on the WI you provided I can see that RHEL 6 will be supported in the next build of Jazz Foundation. I searched for RHEL 5.4 and 5.5 on Jazz.net though, and came up empty. Any idea if these will be supported in any Jazz Foundation build?

Thanks,

Jim

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.