It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I customize Execution Results presentation?

Marcelo Marinho (36198) | asked May 13 '10, 7:01 a.m.
Hi!

in a customer of mine, the "Weight Distribution" section of Execution Results are making higher level management confused.
They want to take it off.

Is there a way to do it?

I noticed that Execution Results don't have a "Manage Sections" button like Test Cases and Plans.
I also noticed that is not possible to export them in different formats (Word, HTML, PDF) that could be editable.

Do we have any alternative to that?
Is this a "Enhancement Request"?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered May 17 '10, 3:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

Currently Execution Result UI does not provide an ability for customization, as you rightly mentioned, this would be an Enhancement. If this is useful to you, please create an enhancement request for the same.

Thanks
Vaibhav

Hi!

in a customer of mine, the "Weight Distribution" section of Execution Results are making higher level management confused.
They want to take it off.

Is there a way to do it?

I noticed that Execution Results don't have a "Manage Sections" button like Test Cases and Plans.
I also noticed that is not possible to export them in different formats (Word, HTML, PDF) that could be editable.

Do we have any alternative to that?
Is this a "Enhancement Request"?

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.