It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to load a workspace component wise using java api

Neerav Salaria (3132) | asked May 10 '10, 1:53 a.m.
Till now i have been using scm load command to load a workspace component wise ...but now i need to perform the same operation using a java api ..can anyone suggest a solution for this ....to load a workspace component wise in a local folder using a java api ..

I am using this way to load a workspace thru java api ..

1) IFilesystemRestClient client = (IFilesystemRestClient ) teamRepository.getClientLibrary(IFilesystemRestClient .class);
2) ParmsLoad plo = new ParmsLoad();
3) plo.backupDilemmaHandler = new ParmsBackupDilemmaHandler();
4) plo.backupDilemmaHandler.backupEnabled = false;
5) plo.componentVersionablesToLoad = new ParmsLoadComponentVersionables[] {new ParmsLoadComponentVersionables()};
6)plo.componentVersionablesToLoad.sandboxPath = subfolder; //selected path
7)
// plo.componentVersionablesToLoad.componentItemId = component.getItemId().getUuidValue(); // component you want to load

8) try{
9) client.getLoadCFA(plo,null);
10) flag =1;
}
11) catch(Exception e){
12) System.out.println(e);
// load 1 component at a time
13) loop
14) //list of components
plo.componentVersionablesToLoad.componentItemId = component.getItemId().getUuidValue(); // component you want to load
15) client.postLoadCFA(plo, null);

//unload it
loop;
}
16) if(flag==0){
// load the entire workspace
17) client.postLoadCFA(plo, null);

//unload it
}
But here i just want to know that

1) how to intialize client (as its value is null) after the line 1.
2) does client.postLoadCFA() loads all components by default i.e if i dont write statement 7 , as in case of no collision i want the enitre workspace to load

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.