It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to Save Test Data

Terry Taylor (1632) | asked May 04 '10, 1:01 p.m.
I am unable to Save Test Data in RQM. I highlite the Construction Icon then select "Create Test Data". I enter a New Test Data Name. I then select a .csv file to import the file with out any issues and the test Data Records is created with out issue.

My problem is when I try to save the Test Data editor. I click on the save button and nothing happens. The screen just flashes and then an empty pink box appears under the save button?

Any assistance with this issue is apprecitated.

One answer

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered May 04 '10, 6:29 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you hover your mouse over the pink box do you get a tool tip with more information?
Can you try simplifying your CSV file? Strip it down to bare content as an additional test. Also, and this is important, make sure the CSV file is UTF-8 encoded.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
John Nason

I am unable to Save Test Data in RQM. I highlite the Construction Icon then select "Create Test Data". I enter a New Test Data Name. I then select a .csv file to import the file with out any issues and the test Data Records is created with out issue.

My problem is when I try to save the Test Data editor. I click on the save button and nothing happens. The screen just flashes and then an empty pink box appears under the save button?

Any assistance with this issue is apprecitated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.