It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2.0.0.2 Eclipse client no longer prompts for workspace

Tim Feeney (30745745) | asked Apr 22 '10, 4:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm using the RTC 2.0.0.2 Eclipse client from a zip install. I am no longer prompted for the location of the Eclipse workspace. I didn't check the box to set a default. It opens to the last workspace I was using. If it's not what I want, I have to do a Switch Workspace to the desired location. I've talked to others who experience this same behavior. How do I fix this?

2 answers

permanent link
Vivek Nair (316) | answered Apr 23 '10, 11:17 a.m.
I'm using the RTC 2.0.0.2 Eclipse client from a zip install. I am no longer prompted for the location of the Eclipse workspace. I didn't check the box to set a default. It opens to the last workspace I was using. If it's not what I want, I have to do a Switch Workspace to the desired location. I've talked to others who experience this same behavior. How do I fix this?

Please make sure,
Windows>Preferences>General>Startup And Shutdown > "Prompt For Workspace on Startup" is checked.

permanent link
Tim Feeney (30745745) | answered Apr 23 '10, 11:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please make sure,
Windows>Preferences>General>Startup And Shutdown > "Prompt For Workspace on Startup" is checked.

Perfect. That worked. I don't think I made the change to uncheck it. If that got set by default with the install, I don't like that.

Thanks for the help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.