It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Failed to get schema name for packageUri" error

Toby Corbin (81136) | asked Feb 19 '08, 7:07 a.m.
My jazz installation has stopped connecting to the db2 database with a "Failed to get schema name for packageUri". Looking in the stderr.log file I see the following

INFO: Server startup in 3922 ms
11:29:07,125 INFO uration.OverridablePropertyFileServerConfiguration - Loading configuration from file:///c:/jazz/server/teamserver.properties
11:29:08,265 INFO .repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionFactory - Initial database connection successful
Db Product Name: DB2/NT
Db Product Version: SQL09014
Db Name/Location: //localhost:50000/JAZZ:fullyMaterializeLobData=false;user=xxxxxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx;
11:29:08,453 INFO tory.service.internal.permission.authorizationType - Using Repository roles to authorize users
11:29:08,656 ERROR com.ibm.team.repository - Failed to generate data mapping for package URI com.ibm.team.process
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.verticalRegistry.MappingException: Failed to get schema name for packageUri = com.ibm.team.process
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.schemagen.GenerationContext.createSchema(GenerationContext.java:91)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.verticalRegistry.ComponentORMProvider.initSchemaMap(ComponentORMProvider.java:364)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.verticalRegistry.ComponentORMProvider.doTopDownMapping(ComponentORMProvider.java:351)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.verticalRegistry.ComponentORMProvider.getSchemaMap(ComponentORMProvider.java:1204)

Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions. As a result of this error, we can't connect to the repository to retrieve any work. The same error appears in the log file for other package URI's as well (com.ibm.tem.interop for example).

2 answers

permanent link
Matt Lavin (2.7k2) | answered Feb 22 '08, 8:36 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have not seen the problem you are reporting, but if you can provide the full stacktrace for the failure I might be able to help you diagnose the problem

permanent link
Toby Corbin (81136) | answered Feb 26 '08, 6:58 a.m.
it looked like the db2 database was corrupted so I trashed it and started again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.