It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error accessing Quality Mgr articles and tutorials

Kunal Doddanavar (45222732) | asked Apr 08 '10, 3:21 a.m.
Hi Team,
I am recieving the error 'There was a problem loading the feed:java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect' accessing the Quality Mgr articles and tutorials at RQM home page dashboard.

RQM 2.0.0.1ifix02 is being used.

Can you suggest any steps to eliminate this error?

Regards,
Kunal

2 answers

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Apr 08 '10, 5:31 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Team,
I am recieving the error 'There was a problem loading the feed:java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect' accessing the Quality Mgr articles and tutorials at RQM home page dashboard.

RQM 2.0.0.1ifix02 is being used.

Can you suggest any steps to eliminate this error?

Regards,
Kunal

Hi Kunal,
Please confirm that the machine where RQM is installed has access to the internet (without using proxy). This should rectify the issue.
Thanks
Vaibhav

permanent link
Russell Rodrigues (6) | answered Apr 09 '10, 12:15 a.m.
Thank you Vaibhav.We access RQM through Mozila Firefox v3.0.0. Would need to confirm if Internet connection is established on the machine where RQM is installed.

I would like you to confirm if the 'Quality Mgr articles and tutorials' can be accessed ONLY through IE.

Is there a way that the dashboard can be customized so that the link be pointed to be opened through Mozilla Firefox.

Mark.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.