It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting Change Sets and Files related to a workitem

Jafar Al-Kofahi (4152) | asked Feb 27 '10, 5:01 p.m.
Hi,

I have been looking for a while for a way to get the change sets related to a work item, I think I have that code now but I am not sure how to get the file affected by the change set, I did find some code in the forums that used a method as follows:

IVersionable file =this.scmManager.getFileFromHandle(change.item());

But I couldnt get which class "getFileFromHandle" belongs to?
If you have any other way or know the answer please help, any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jafar

3 answers

permanent link
Jafar Al-Kofahi (4152) | answered Mar 01 '10, 10:32 p.m.
could anyone please help! If I have the IChangeSet object for a workitem how can I get the file that change set belong too?

Thanks
Jafar

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Mar 02 '10, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I would suggest posting those types of questions in this forum: https://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2. It should give you a way better chance someone capable of answering is going to notice the question.

Ralph

could anyone please help! If I have the IChangeSet object for a workitem how can I get the file that change set belong too?

Thanks
Jafar

permanent link
Jafar Al-Kofahi (4152) | answered Mar 02 '10, 8:11 p.m.
Hi,

I would suggest posting those types of questions in this forum: https://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2. It should give you a way better chance someone capable of answering is going to notice the question.

Ralph

Thanks
Jafar

Ok thanks for the note

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.