Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

cc sync

Is there a way to tell if a running ClearCase sync job is doing anything?

I have a sync job hat been running for many hours - I'd rather not abandon it if it's making progress. The "Duration" column in the "Builds" view continues to change, but the the build result only contains "synchronizedFilesBeforeSync.txt" and "synchronizerProperties.txt".

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
The sync job should be reporting its progress in the "Activities" tab in
the sync result. If it isn't doing so, I'd probably kill the process,
and try again.

Cheers,
Geoff

eanderso wrote:
Is there a way to tell if a running ClearCase sync job is doing
anything?

I have a sync job hat been running for many hours - I'd rather not
abandon it if it's making progress. The "Duration" column
in the "Builds" view continues to change, but the the build
result only contains "synchronizedFilesBeforeSync.txt" and
"synchronizerProperties.txt".

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Feb 26 '10, 12:05 p.m.

Question was seen: 6,284 times

Last updated: Feb 26 '10, 12:05 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm