It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ Synctool error

Pravesh Patel (37622615) | asked Feb 01 '08, 4:15 p.m.
I'm trying to set up the CQ Connector. I'm trying to keep is simpile and just import 1 CQ record into Jazz. When running the synctool I get the following error:

Running SyncTool...

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.ibm.rational.interop.detail).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Trying to login to http://localhost:9080/jazz ...
Successfully logged in.
com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.ERException: CQ Error - Reason:
Resource not found: cq.repo.cqms.jazz.bgm:CR/33554446@bgtrk/cq-record

at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.common.cqgateway.CQInteropEventHandler.retrieveByType(CQInteropEventHandler.java:605)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.common.cqgateway.CQGateway.retrieveByType(CQGateway.java:203)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.synctools.SyncTool.getCQObjects(SyncTool.java:407)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.synctools.SyncTool.synchronizeBySyncRule(SyncTool.java:264)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.synctools.SyncTool.beginSync(SyncTool.java:244)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.synctools.SyncTool.start(SyncTool.java:75)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:169)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:508)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1173)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148)
Press any key to continue . . .

3355443 is the dbid associated with the CQ record in my query (I can see this by looking at the DB). I can see this record in the CQ client when I run the specified query using the CQ Client.

13 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Feb 04 '08, 12:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Pravesh,

Looking at your updated sync rule, I don't see the CategoryValueTransformer specified anywhere.

Lorelei
Jazz CQ Connector team

permanent link
Pravesh Patel (37622615) | answered Feb 04 '08, 12:25 p.m.
Loreli,

Since I created a matching Category for the 1 CQ record that is going to be returned by the CQ query being executed, I selected "No transformation {just copy)."

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Feb 04 '08, 7:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I was finally able to reproduce the filtering property error problem. It has to do with the query that the user has specified. The CQ query has 3 filters or
conditions to satisfy (id = xxx, headline=, relatedpart=), but only the first filter is complete in the sense that it has a value, the other two filters have no value to satify just a field, so it's not valid or complete. I'm surprised you can even save such a query in CQ. If one were to remove the incomplete filters and were just left with the filter "id = xxx", then the filter is valid and complete. Using this
modified query when running the synctool causes the record to synch successfully.

Lorelei
Jazz CQ Connector team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.