It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Risk matrix with only green color in a Scrum project area

Luiz Almeida (23015589) | asked May 13 '15, 1:19 p.m.
edited May 13 '15, 1:27 p.m.
Hi all,

I have created a project area using the Scrum process template and I included the work item "Risk" by following the steps outlined in the link.

Everything works fine, except the colors of the risk matrix, which only shows the color green. In a project area created based on the formal process template, the risk matrix uses a scheme with three colors, depending on the severity of the risk.

Does anyone know answer why this happens?

I am using 5.0.1 version of RTC.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Sep 30 '15, 11:33 a.m.
 Hi Luiz,

I know this topic is quite old, but I am answering in case someone else face the same issue:

This issue is related to how the literal IDs were created. In the Knowledge Center link below, this is what we have in item 6-d.

"Important: The Risk matrix uses the last numerical value of the literal ID to build the matrix. Edit the process specification to ensure that the literal IDs have the percentage as a suffix. For example, the ID for 40% - Minor is risk.impact.literal.l40 ."

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCP65_5.0.1/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/t_customize_template_formal_features.html

Once you fix the literal IDs, the matrix should display correctly.
Luiz Almeida selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Luiz Almeida commented Oct 15 '15, 9:40 a.m.

Thank you so much, Alexandre!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.