Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

REST API - Programmatically create a project for EWM and DOORS Next

Hi there,


Is there anyway to create a project within EWM and DOORS through REST API calls, 

I am able to run get requests on this url: hostname + "/" + application + "/process/project-areas/"
which returns all the projects on EWM for example.

But I cannot find any information on how to create a project via a post request on EWM. Is this possible? Or is the IBM EWM API strictly for reportables and data extraction?

Any help would be appreciated!

0 votes

Comments
I assume you mean DOORS Next so I changed the title of your question



One answer

Permanent link

Hi Edward


All ELM public APIs are documented from here https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/ELMProductAPILanding

The Process API allows you to create a project using "POST       (project areas collection)" - see that heading here https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DraftTeamProcessRestApi#Project_Areas_collection

HTH
Ian

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Sep 14, 8:35 a.m.

Question was seen: 267 times

Last updated: Sep 22, 12:32 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm