It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Quality manager Trial Version - Password?

Manda Kruger (111) | asked Dec 19 '09, 1:50 a.m.
What is th password to use for the password protected files during extraction of the dowloaded .zip?

2 answers

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | answered Dec 21 '09, 9:34 a.m.
What is th password to use for the password protected files during extraction of the dowloaded .zip?

To the best of my knowledge there isn't one, I've never experienced the zip asking for a password .... try ADMIN .. that's the default user name and password for the system

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Dec 22 '09, 12:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

If ZIP files downloaded form jazz.net are prompting you for a password, this could mean the ZIP file is corrupted (I ran into this myself a few weeks ago). Check the file size on the ZIP and compare this to what is listed on the page you downloaded from.

I saw this symptom when I right-clicked a link to a ZIP and chose "save target as". I ended up with a very small (<100 KB) ZIP that Windows thought was password protected. Go back to the download page and left-click the link; you will see that there is a license agreement page and/or a login page that you must pass through first before you are pointed to the "real" ZIP file (which will be much larger is size).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.