Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

where to add the code in the print module book

in the print moduel book , where we can add the code the to get the id of the artifact and type and linked artifact with link type is also going to print

in the comment   or  view  part

please do the needful

0 votes

Comments
Please spend a minimum of time on creating your question. Carefully consider your question subject.  Provide a reasonably written question in the question body. E.g. see How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? To me the question is lacking in every aspect.



2 answers

Permanent link

If you want to retrieve information about linked artifacts, you’ll need to access the relevant Maven-specific files (such as META-INF/maven/${groupId}/${artifactId}/pom.properties or META-INF/maven/${groupId}/${artifactId}/pom.xml). These files contain version information. 

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <archive>
            <manifest>
                <addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                <addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
            </manifest>
        </archive>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

0 votes

Comments
This answer does not make any sense, neither does your other answer. I noticed the link in your answer, which I removed. I consider this ads and will ban the next time this happens. 


Permanent link
Please reword the question.

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 333

Question asked: Mar 27 '24, 1:24 a.m.

Question was seen: 1,783 times

Last updated: Aug 23 '24, 11:16 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm