It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

where to add the code in the print module book

anil konakalla (10112) | asked Mar 27, 1:24 a.m.
in the print moduel book , where we can add the code the to get the id of the artifact and type and linked artifact with link type is also going to print

in the comment   or  view  part

please do the needful

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 12, 4:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please spend a minimum of time on creating your question. Carefully consider your question subject. 
Provide a reasonably written question in the question body. E.g. see How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

To me the question is lacking in every aspect.

2 answers

permanent link
deborah powell (11) | answered Apr 12, 12:20 a.m.
edited Apr 12, 2:17 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

If you want to retrieve information about linked artifacts, you’ll need to access the relevant Maven-specific files (such as META-INF/maven/${groupId}/${artifactId}/pom.properties or META-INF/maven/${groupId}/${artifactId}/pom.xml). These files contain version information. 

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <archive>
            <manifest>
                <addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                <addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
            </manifest>
        </archive>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 12, 2:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This answer does not make any sense, neither does your other answer. I noticed the link in your answer, which I removed. I consider this ads and will ban the next time this happens. 

permanent link
Pierre Bentkowski (131517) | answered Aug 23, 11:16 a.m.
Please reword the question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.