It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create JRS report for team plan efforts and breakdown per variant

KT PD (5910) | asked Feb 16, 1:17 a.m.

Hi Team,

We are creating JRS report LQE data source with below description.
Please assist how to take the traceability and relationship.
Work item hierarchy is like
Capacity-> workitem

When focusing on team plans, we know immediately how many story points are planned (estimated) for the whole sprint and how many are completed. But we don’t have the breakdown of these story points into different variants of which work is contributing to the sprint. The report intends to deliver this information.

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Feb 16, 4:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a forum. People with experience try to answer questions other users ask. 

If you want someone to build you a report, there are ways to employ consultants for this. This is not part of the forum.

The question does, in my opinion, not contain anything anyone could answer. Even the simplest information is unclear. 
I will not waste my time pointing them all out. An example Capacity->workitem. what does that mean? Is capacity a work item? Is it a number? Is that a link? What is a variant in the context of a report? How do you organize/track variants? 

I don't think the forum can help you with this question. Consider reading the suggestions below, and enhance your question to something actionable.
How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.