It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create requirement collection in DOORs NG

manisha vinchurkar (315) | asked Sep 04 '23, 6:51 a.m.

How to create requirement collection in DOORs NG

Accepted answer

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | answered Sep 06 '23, 6:57 a.m.
edited Sep 06 '23, 6:57 a.m.
ok so in 7.0.x  - you do as I said

Either :

Click on the Collection tab at the top of the screen, then use the create button to create a collection - then within the collection use the + to add artifacts to the collection

or

from the All artifacts view, tag the artifacts to be in a collection, right mouse click the for menu, and 2/3rds of the way down the list is an option for "Add X artifacts to a Collection"

Hope that helps
manisha vinchurkar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
manisha vinchurkar commented Sep 11 '23, 12:53 a.m.

Thank you 

2 other answers

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | answered Sep 05 '23, 3:04 p.m.
what version of DoorNG are you using that will help greatly in guiding you to the right spot.

typically, its from the create button where you select to Create a Collection and then manually add "artifacts" to the collection

Otherwise simplest mechanism, is tag all the artifacts you want in a collection, and click the floating menu and select Create Collection from selected artifacts.

Comments
manisha vinchurkar commented Sep 06 '23, 12:57 a.m.

Thank you. I am using below version. Also do you know what is current latest version of DOORs NG. 

IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next 7.0.1 DOORSNext7.0.1-I20200604_1547

David Honey commented Sep 06 '23, 4:51 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Latest version is 7.0.2.

Thank you 

permanent link
Rakesh S (39113) | answered Sep 11 '23, 12:22 a.m.

Comments

Thank you 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.