It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The key metrics you would track using RTC to evaluate team performance and project progress.

KT PD (5910) | asked Jun 28 '23, 4:32 a.m.

Hi team,

I am working on RTC 7.0.2 and I have hybrid model means agile+waterfall.
I want to track the team performance and project progress using some metrics or graph like format
How can I achieve this in RTC.

Thanks

Comments
David Honey commented Jun 28 '23, 8:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As with all metrics, be careful what you measure. If teams and individuals are measured by and rewarded based on metrics, their behaviour may be motivated in unintended ways. Metrics need to be meaningful to the teams. Things like burndown reports and team development velocity might be useful measures. I think your starting point should be discuss with the teams what measures might be helpful or insightful.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 29 '23, 2:57 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would agree with David.

In addition, EWM comes with different process templates. You can look at example projects that you can use to get an idea what attributes are available and what the reports report, to get an idea. The agile processes usually report on data that is described in the various agile processes, so you might want to look into that kind of documentation. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.