It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Upgrade RFT 9.5 to 10.2.3 - Missing CCM Client

Clifton Beyer (111) | asked Nov 01 '22, 2:28 p.m.

Good afternoon, I'm looking for some assistance in identifying and installing the correct rtc (ccm) client for rational functional tester 10.2.3. It no longer comes included as an optional package with the standard IBM RFT installation. I'm trying to connect to the ccm source for code repository from RFT.

Can anyone direct me to the correct installation file for RFT? 

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Nov 01 '22, 5:28 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You may need to open a support case and ask the RFT team; I don't think they watch this forum.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Nov 02 '22, 3:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Here is the support page for RFT: https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/rational-functional-tester-1023

With respect to which version of EWM/RTC: You have to use a version of EWM that is compatible with your EWM server. The Client can usually only connect if they are on the same version or one major version lower. So if your server is on 7.0.2 you should use EWM 7.0.2. You can still connect with a 6.0.6.1 client, if for whatever reason a 7.0.x client does not work.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.