It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Team Advisor - Edit Overrule Section

Piotr Duranc (11) | asked Oct 21 '22, 3:47 a.m.

Hi,

I've made a custom client advisor with option to overrule (in Process Configurations). It's possible to create custom description and warning (IAdvisorInfo > CreateProblemInfo).Is there any way to customize (ie. add more detailed text message) Solutions section? There's only: Overrule "CustomAdvisor" Precondiotion statement with link to overrule it. Any ideas? Is it possible in general?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 21 '22, 9:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have never tried that. 

Piotr Duranc commented Oct 21 '22, 10:32 a.m.

Ralph, to conclude this topic. Do you ever tried to adding description and warning section with more sophisticated way? I mean adding message with external (clickable) link or an icon? Pointed above CreateProblemInfo has plain text parameters (String), so probably thats not the case. But maybe there's any documentation for that?

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 21 '22, 10:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am not aware that there is any fancy UI customization for advisor or participants/ preconditions or follow up actions. There is the configuration UI but that is not run when the advisors are run. The extensions generate simple text that can be displayed. In the Eclipse UI you can generate more warnings and actually see them. In the Web UI there is no real UI for these extensions only errors show up and they only show up in a small window. I do not believe you can add any UI elements. It is all implemented as asynchronous. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.