It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SSL Handshake Error While Delivering / Accepting Change sets between different repos

Salman Shaikh (23413475) | asked Aug 24 '22, 5:12 p.m.

I am trying to implement Distributed SCM, However its configured but i am getting SSL Handshake Error while delivering / accepting the change sets. 

Remote Host : CLM 6.0.5 
Destination : CLM 6.0.6 

So the plan is to move Streams from Remote Host --> Destination Host. 

Scenario : I have created a repository workspace in Destination Host where Incoming flow is set to Remote Host Stream and Outgoing is set to Destination Host Stream.

Error Message : Error invoking remote service at https:hostname : javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Sep 05 '22, 4:20 a.m.

Please notice that CLM 6.0.5 is no longer supported. 6.0.6 goes out of support soon. Consider upgrading your CLM as soon as possible.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 25 '22, 2:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is no question in this question.

The SSL issues are most likely setup of the server and certificate related. This is not anything in the application and you will have to solve this on an infrastructure level, if you want to continue to use distributed SCM.

Salman Shaikh selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Salman Shaikh commented Aug 25 '22, 5:38 a.m.

Now i am getting License related error. 

Error : Distribution of source control artifacts with other servers is restricted by one or more license keys installed on your server.

How to resolve this error? i have attached license list for both servers.

Licenses on Server 1: 

Licenses on Server 2:  

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 25 '22, 9:15 a.m. | edited Aug 26 '22, 2:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The licenses should be explained in the workshop in 

The user doing the operation requires a developer license on both servers. I think there are licenses you must not have installed see: https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/6.0.5?p=featured

scroll down and look at the remarks on the end about: Mixing Developer for Workgroups licences with Developer, or Developer for IBM Enterprise Platform, licenses on the same server disables the Distributed Source Control and High Availability

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.