It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need higher resolution images coming out of Rhapsody onto the template through PUB/RPE

Srinivas Sakibanda (133) | asked Jul 19 '22, 8:17 a.m.

Hi,

I'm wanting to capture some diagrams from Rhapsody onto a template through PUB/RPE. I am currently able to do this successfully, but unfortunately the images are low resolution and at times are not readable. Is there an option I can set on the image element in PUB to make sure the DPI (dots per inch) is high? Thanks.

Regards,
Srin

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jul 19 '22, 9:07 a.m.

You can try requesting the Rhapsody diagrams in EMF format. Rhapsody’s Reportable API (which returns JPG images by default) can be made to return EMF images.

In RPE template, you can use JavaScript replace function to replace "JPG" string with "EMF" in the picture path URL and use the Script Expression as "Content" property of the Image element.

Srinivas Sakibanda selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Jul 19 '22, 9:09 a.m.

RPE doesn't provide an option to modify DPI. However, if changing the DPI fixes the issue, you can do the same using a post processing macro.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.