It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create custom attribute for workitem query for code reviewer status

Rajat Krishnan (72123) | asked Feb 16 '22, 1:30 a.m.
edited Feb 16 '22, 1:46 a.m.
Hello ,
I am looking for an usecase where as a code reviewer i want to see list of code review open on my name , inshort i want to see the code reviewer status not Author code review status , here in this blog it shows how we can see Author code review status under RTC Query but is there any mechanism available in ELM 7.x where i can also get info about Code Reviewer's Status
Please refer below image
Usecase Image

Thank you

Comments
vinitha dsouza commented Feb 18 '22, 7:49 a.m.

similar usecase is required for us.

before 7.x we have approvals created part of Code review and reviewers who has to act , were able to create query to pending approvals by me..,

is there any mechanism to check this now and realise this usecase?

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Feb 18 '22, 11:13 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Feb 18 '22, 11:29 a.m.

There is no way to get an individual 'reviewer status' as a queryable attribute in a work item query. Only the overall code review status and whether or not a given user is a code reviewer is available.

However given these two properties, I can still write a work item query that helps identify what I need to review using the following:

Pending Reviews Query

Note: I am not including 'In Revision' even though I have not yet approved (you could if you want to though).  I personally do not because this state indicates that that work item author is revising their code, and will at some point re-submit their code for review (for a 2nd [or future] code review cycle/iteration); so until they do that, I don't need to see this in my list.

Also, in 7.0.3 M6 the ability to easily find your pending Code Reviews has been added to the web-ui.

Rajat Krishnan selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.