It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] RPE/RQM Word export : ascending order of test sheets - episode 2

Marie-Emilie Bion (3510) | asked Jan 25 '22, 2:58 a.m.
closed Jan 28 '22, 3:10 a.m. by Fariz Saracevic (919613)
Hello,
I am not sure that your answer really helps in this case : I imagine that my question is not well worded. So I'll try to clarify things:
My main concern is to put Word test sheets, in ascending order according to a "sheet number". The "Sheet number" is a Testcase custom attribute, the test Sheet is a "testcase" RPE template in a Testplan.
I redo below the plan of my RPE diagram (since I cannot load screen printing): 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test plan template extract

Conteneur – test case _RQM TestCase Feed $1 feed/entry/content/testcase

Data source configuration _TCase

Referred template <_TestCase.dta>

Table

Line _Tcase §105 testcase/custom attributes/custom attribute

Cell                                                             Cell      

Text                                                              Text

testcase/custom attributes/custom attribute/name      testcase/custom attributes/custom attribute/value
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Testcase Sheet starts with the referred RPE template "_Tcase.dta", the table is the test sheet=testcase : the purpose is to order the tables.
I guess this will ask for a Java script code, before the table (in a container that wraps the table?). However, before the test sheet, I do not refer to custom attributes. So it will probably have to define a variable above and I don't know JS well. Could you help me by giving me a piece of code and especially where to place it, and with what RPE settings (RPE variables to use, ...)?

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Jan 28 '22, 3:11 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Pls keep your question in original thread, do not create a new one.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Duplicate Question" by fariz Jan 28 '22, 3:10 a.m.