It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can anyone please guide how we can form OSLC queries to use tracked resource set?

G C (498) | asked Dec 06 '21, 7:00 a.m.

Can anyone please guide how we can form OSLC queries to use tracked resource set?

Comments
David Honey commented Dec 06 '21, 9:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't understand the question. A tracked resource set is not an OSLC query capability. It does not support queries. So your question doesn't make any sense to me.

David Honey commented Dec 06 '21, 9:50 a.m.

Ian Barnard commented Dec 06 '21, 11:14 a.m.

Why do you think you need to query the TRS?

G C commented Dec 07 '21, 12:20 a.m.

I need to fetch modified/deleted links so I got a document related to that

In this document there are no example queries to know how tracked resources can be used.
Can anyone please help.

Ian Barnard commented Dec 07 '21, 3:23 a.m. | edited Dec 07 '21, 3:32 a.m.

TRS isn't designed or intended as a permanent/authoritative source of history - changes to resources will only be in TRS until the next rebase. That's because TRS is meant to be a feed of changes from the base, for use by e.g. reporting tools like JRS+LQE which can report on configuration-managed linked data across multiple sources. Rebases happen automatically (incremental rebase) roughly every two weeks, or manually initiated when LQE's DNG Resources data source needs re-indexing.

For example in the specification you linked to it says "A TRS Server can periodically update the Base of a TRS and truncate the Change Log to avoid excessively large Change Logs" - that's what the incremental rebase is doing.

I believe LQE can collect history although I've never looked at what that means.

G C commented Dec 07 '21, 1:37 p.m.

It will be helpful if you can provide information on how can I get a tracked resource set of data for a module in a server.

The possible way to fetch these detils.

Ralph Schoon commented Dec 08 '21, 2:30 a.m.

Have you considered to READ the links provided? TLDR? 

showing 5 of 7 show 2 more comments

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.