It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Error : The test script cannot be saved. AQXPL5019E An error occurred while saving the TESTSCRIPT type test artifact as it is missing the required category value for the Test Level category.

vinitha dsouza (14719119) | asked Oct 18 '21, 11:07 a.m.
Hello Team,
i am getting below error, can you give some clue what is going on?
The test script cannot be saved.
AQXPL5019E An error occurred while saving the TESTSCRIPT type test artifact as it is missing the required category value for the Test Level category.

i remember before we have some global fields set and used but we have full cleaned up all the categories and started using Categories only at global level and used scope functionality and configured in such a way that "no value of categories" are required for test script only.

but while i create a new or modify existing test script i get this error. i have no clue how to debug here

Accepted answer

permanent link
Parameswaran V (10016) | answered Oct 25 '21, 4:00 a.m.

Hi Vinitha. this is from my experience. If you had deleted values of categories, then those would be still in the Trash. So, you need to specifically go and delete those. Once you do that you would not experience such issue. This is what i learnt the hard way, couple of weeks back. 

Path: 'View Trash' and then select the category value or Category and completely delete them.

After that, give a try. Mostly you might see success.

vinitha dsouza selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.