It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

getting custom attribute and category values in the same table with RPE

Marie-Emilie Bion (356) | asked Oct 12 '21, 10:28 a.m.
I would like my word export to show in the same table (columns) : one specific custom attribute and one custom enumerated category.
I have defined the configuration data source at the Test Case level, and from it, I can access to one or another, but to the two in the same table.
Moreover, whatever the condition on the terme of the category, I can not succeed in getting one cell with the specific custom category value(s) :
1/ each categoy is creating a cell (with a condition such as "@term=="myCatagory", I get  "my Category" values, the other cells are empty) : How to eliminate these empty cells ?
bad result : 

Test Case

Custom attribute value

myCategory values

Title of the test case 1

Value 1

Value 2

2/ the multiple values of "myCategory" create as many cells as enumerations : is it possible to get all the multiple values in the same cell (JS code ?) ?

3/ how to get categories values and custom attributes in a single table

Wished result :

Test Case

Custom attribute value

myCategory values

Title of the test case 1

Value 1

Value 2

Title of the test case 2

xx

Value 2

Value 4

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Oct 12 '21, 11:41 a.m.

You should be able to get the wished result without using any JS code. Please use the custom attribute query within a Container inside the cell and print myCategory value inside a Paragraph element.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.