It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG Coverpage Variables

Glyn Costello (13837) | asked Jul 30 '21, 8:56 a.m.

If publishing from the WebUI, are the cover page variables automaticlly populated?

i.e. _coverConfigurationURI ?

For developing and testing a DTA file, do I need to add the _coverpage schema if I have included coverpage=true in the datasource URL?

I'm a bit confused as to why i would need a _coverpage schema if DOORS populates the _cover... variables at publish time. 

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jul 30 '21, 10:02 a.m.
edited Jul 30 '21, 10:02 a.m.

You can find the details in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DNGReportableRestAPI
If you are generating the report from DNG web UI, DNG will populate them automatically. The template variable name must match one of the variabes listed in the wiki.

Comments
Glyn Costello commented Jul 30 '21, 10:27 a.m.

Yeah, I read that page, I guess i just have container at the begining of the template with a condition and I just set that to false before issuing to the server. 

It seems that i only get the _coverConfiguration... variables being populated, I don't get the _coverProject or _coverComponent variables. Why is this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.