It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query artifacts in Doors Next Gen using wild card with oslc.where

Pravin Girase (11) | asked Aug 23 '20, 11:45 p.m.
I am trying to query the artifacts in Doors Next Gen using oslc query and oslc.where. Here is my scenario.
I have 3 artifacts with titles as below.

Performance Requirements
Safety Requirements
Efficiency

I want to get all the artifacts which end with "Requirements". if I write my query as below , I dont get results.

oslc.query=true&oslc.select=*&oslc.where=dcterms:title="%25Requirements"

Even I tried the searchterms query. The problem with search terms query is that I get the artifacts where there is no occurrence of the search term "Requirements".

Any help in this regard will be great.

Thanks

Comments
Manoj Panda commented Aug 24 '20, 12:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

can you check the quick search. type *requirement. you can refine your search by clicking on more option.

Pravin Girase commented Aug 25 '20, 10:04 a.m. | edited Aug 25 '20, 10:06 a.m.
Manoj,

If I give *Requirements then no results are returned.

I read somewhere in the forum that we need to specify the wild card character as %. Which I tried to URL encode % and replaced it with %25.

If I give exact title then it works.
Does it work for you? I am not sure if this is due to the sandbox version I am using?

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. It seems like dead wall:)

Manoj Panda commented Aug 25 '20, 10:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Do not worry Pravin. Lets have webex tomorrow after 5:30PM (IST), please send me the meeting invitation manoj.panda@in.ibm.com.

One answer

permanent link
Bruce Macisaac (111) | answered Apr 29, 8:45 p.m.

I want to do something similar, except I want to search for titles that start with a given string.

It seems to me that wildcards aren't supported by title query, but I could be wrong.
A clear confirmation of this would be appreciated.
Also, if there is a different way to achieve this without fetching ALL artifacts and then doing the filtering on the client side, some hints would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Apr 30, 6:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You should ask your own question

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.