It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Burn down charts not flattening as expected

Ahmed Omair (41134) | asked Jun 07 '20, 4:48 a.m.

Work items are moved to done state on daily basis but this is not getting reflected in the burn down chart. Instead the chart shows a dip for all work items in a single day. How can i correct this? Image is attached for your reference. I can see DCC jobs being run every day. Also the RICALM.VW_RQST_HISTORY table contains the data correctly.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 08 '20, 11:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is no screenshot attached and there is basically not enough information to even try answering.

Ahmed Omair commented Jun 11 '20, 2:37 a.m.

Sorry. I tried uploading the image but i am not allowed to.

The problem is that in a sprint we have work items that are being completed on daily basis. The burn down chart didn't flattened as expected on those days. Then in one day the burndown showed a huge dip. I think there might be some issues with DCC that didn't get the data each day.

Now when i run the dcc for backdate data it still does not change the chart. I need your help to correct this data. Is there a way to do it.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.