It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Process customization questions

Dan Gouveia (3186) | asked Nov 11 '09, 2:14 p.m.
Hi --

I have the following two process customization questions:

1) Can I compare the configurations of two iteration states (e.g. "Development" and "End Game")?

2) Is there a log of when I turned on a special process iteration state (e.g. at 2PM on Wednesday, November 11th - "1.0 M2 End Game" was turned on)?

Thanks!

Dan

One answer

permanent link
Sridevi Sangaiah (59179) | answered Nov 13 '09, 10:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi --

I have the following two process customization questions:

1) Can I compare the configurations of two iteration states (e.g. "Development" and "End Game")?

2) Is there a log of when I turned on a special process iteration state (e.g. at 2PM on Wednesday, November 11th - "1.0 M2 End Game" was turned on)?

Thanks!

Dan

Hi,

1. There is no option to compare the process configurations of two iteration states. What i could think of is doing a text compare of the configurations by copying the appropriate snippets from the process configuration source editor. But it would be very difficult to interpret the differences.

2. Feeds are generated for Project and Team area modifications. You can view it by either adding the Project and Team Event feed viewlet in the dashboard or by configuring the My Teams feed in Event Log section of Team Central view in RTC client. For more information on Dashboards and Team Central view please refer to RTC help contents.

Sridevi,
Jazz Process Team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.