It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SCM not refreshing after a replace baseline operation

Richard Good (872159) | asked Oct 01 '19, 6:22 a.m.
I am running the following commands to replace a baseline in a component and then load the data to the file system where I can compare the folders contents using a compare tool. The baseline in the component appears to change, but I get the latest content when I load in the next command not the content from the baseline. Is there anyway to refresh in SCM prior to loading. If I do the operation manually I am able to fetch the correct data. There seems to be either a bug, or I'm getting the load command wrong (note $lscmLoc is simply a pointer to the lscm batch file in the RTC client.  

#set the component baseline as required in the component for the first baseline, I think we might have to do this with numbers
$setBaselineOnComponent = &"$($lscmLoc)" "set" "component" "-r" "rtcCreds" $wspaceName "snapshot" "NewTest" $rtcComponentName
if ($LastExitCode -ne 0) {
    processErrorCode -thisError $LastExitCode
}

#get the files to the subdirectory
Set-Location "$($wspaceDir)\SecondBaseline"
$loadResult = &"$($lscmLoc)" "load" "-r" "rtcCreds" "-f" "--allow" "--all" $wspaceName
if ($LastExitCode -ne 0) {
    processErrorCode -thisError $LastExitCode
}

Any helps, someone pointing out an error appreciated!!

Cheers
Richard

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.