It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

in Team Dashboard window deliver of few change sets -> display details of only one change set

Rachel Shmuel (112) | asked May 04 '14, 8:44 a.m.
edited Aug 05 '16, 8:08 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
RTC 4.0.3 - eclipse client, in the Team Dashboard window
when choosing a line which describe deliver of few change sets(in one action=one line) -> right click on it -> choose the option: "Locate change sets..."
it always display only one change sets.
why isn't it display all the relevant change sets?
Does anyone familiar with it?
is it a bug?

Comments
David Lafreniere commented Aug 02 '16, 12:33 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you describe in more detail (ex: what type of event or news feed do you have), or perhaps provide a screenshot the following:

"in the Team Dashboard window when choosing a line which describe deliver of few change sets(in one action=one line)"

I tried this, but each row I have describes one change set or work item...

David Lafreniere commented Aug 02 '16, 12:37 a.m.

Oh wait, I think I see what you mean now... In fact I didn't even know the Locate Change Sets action would have been contributed to news feeds events. It looks like a bug. I will investigate and raise a defect if appropriate.

David Lafreniere commented Aug 02 '16, 12:40 a.m.

Likewise, I don't think it's just the 'Locate Change Sets' action that has a bug... I see also actions such as 'Edit Comment', which is clearly only acting against one of the change sets...

(Also, 'Accept', 'Remove...', 'Add to Favorites' all appear to act on only one of the change sets and not all...)

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Aug 05 '16, 8:07 p.m.
This is a known issue. It's not just the the 'Locate Change Set' action that has this problem, but other actions such as 'Open', 'Accept', 'Remove', 'Add to Favorites', etc.
Michael Valenta selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.