It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get the attribute sizes of RQM (Quality Management) artifacts

Fernando Cabrera (1527) | asked Sep 26 '19, 4:48 p.m.

I'm fetching the attribute information of RQM artifacts (Test Case, Test Plan, etc.). Right now, I'm doing this using OSLC Resource Shapes but I'm stuck fetching the size of the string attributes. 

I'm able to get the size of custom attributes since for them there is a maxSize field in the Resource Shape. The problem is that the base attributes like "title" and "identifier" don't contain this field. 

I've also tried exploring in the web interface if there is a dictionary of the base attribute size (maybe like small text, medium text, etc.) for the RQM artifacts, but haven't found it. Basically I would like to use this as a last resort in case there is no way of doing this using OSLC.

Is there any way to fetch the sizes of all string attributes of the RQM artifacts?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Elohim Arranaga (2461) | answered Nov 22 '19, 8:31 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Fernando, as you point out, this information is not available in the resource shapes and currently there is no way to fetch it. I recommend following with support to open an enhancement to include this information directly in the shapes. 

Fernando Cabrera selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.