It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC workitem schema request

Ryan McFadden (191218) | asked Sep 24 '19, 12:38 p.m.

I have a production server and a test server running RTC 6.0.3.  The production server is configured and returns XML data when I enter the following URL into firefox:

<SERVER URL>:9443/ccm/rpt/repository/workitem?fields=workitem/projectArea[itemId=<Work Item UUID>]/*/*/*

When I enter the same pattern for a Work Item that has been defined in a project that exists on my test server no XML is returned. Instead I get the following error message:

Error 500: com/IBM/rational/dataservices/framework/impl/xml/format/XMLFormatterFactory.<init>(Lcom/IBM/rational/dataservices/framework/impl/xpath/FieldsConditionParser;Ljava/lang/String;I)V

I have been comparing all the settings for both the CCM and JTS including consumers and haven't found a difference that would account for why this is working on my production server and not on my test server.

Any Ideas?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.