It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Fetch all test plans, test cases in RQM from a baseline via OSLC

Mike L (114) | asked Jul 04 '19, 5:00 a.m.
Hello,

I am looking for OSLC support for querying all test plans, test cases in RQM from a baseline via OSLC. In our case we have enabled GC in our server.

Thanks for the help in advance

One answer

permanent link
Matthieu Leroux (6571614) | answered Jul 05 '19, 5:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Mike,

you could try the following query:
https://<server:port>/qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_g66bgPfAEeis0dH4W9rsZQ/resources/com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedTestCase?oslc.query=*&oslc_config.context=_qrvVcR5ZEemSzYJQ2OTLjQ

where _g66bgPfAEeis0dH4W9rsZQ is the uuid of the project (you can capture it with right click on "manage this project area", copy link location, the UUID at the end of the url is the project UUID, something like:
.../qm/admin#action=com.ibm.team.process.editProjectArea&itemId=_g66bgPfAEeis0dH4W9rsZQ)

and _qrvVcR5ZEemSzYJQ2OTLjQ is the uuid of the base line (you can also get this UUID from the rqm UI, after switching to this baseline, right click on the local baseline and copy link location, you would get something like:
.../qm/oslc_config/resources/com.ibm.team.vvc.Configuration/_qrvVcR5ZEemSzYJQ2OTLjQ)

I hope that helps.
Matthieu

Comments
Mike L commented Jul 05 '19, 6:45 a.m.
Hello Matthieu,

i tried the URL format you suggested on Rest Client with headers - (OSLC-Core-Version, Accept-application/rdf+xml) but i got the below error:-

1. Status Code: 500 Internal Server Error
Should i use any specific headers to query this URL?

Matthieu Leroux commented Jul 05 '19, 8:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Mike,

I used OSLC-Core-Version=2.0 and Accept=application/xml
I do get an error 500 when the uuid specified in the request is incorrect.

you may get additional details in the qm.log, in my case, with the wrong UUID, I had:
.../qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_g66bgPfAEeis0dH4W9rsZQ/resources/com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedTestPlan?oslc.query=*&oslc_config.context=_qrvVcR5ZEemSzYJQ2OTLj. The response code is 500.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: _qrvVcR5ZEemSzYJQ2OTLj is not the URI of a global configuration

I hope this helps, Matthieu

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.