It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to modify information visible about Requirements in Rhapsody when linked to DNG?

Joshua Sands (111) | asked Jun 27 '19, 3:13 p.m.

So i have found this link that says where I can modify the incoming requirements from the remote artifact packages, however I am not able to get the tags working. Nowhere have I found the formatting needed to change the tags. I tried it so that last bit went something like this: 

"tags":{"property":"MyAttribute"}},
But it failed to load anything and all of my requirements were stuck in the "Loading :<Long URL>". Any Suggestions?
We are using Rhapsody 8.3.1 and Jazz/ RTC 6.0.6

Also, if possible, would you be able to show where we can have requirements after they are displayed in the browser to be organized? Like how if a requirement is under a heading, it will organize it in this way (I am importing modules not collections).

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Joshua Sands (111) | answered Jun 27 '19, 4:15 p.m.

I figured out the problem with the tags text style. It needs to look like this: "tags":{"Priority":{"property":"Priority"}}. But I ran into another issue with it: when I tried to have it display the "Satisfies" attribute that shows the links, it displayed only the requirement title. Is there a way for it to show all of the satisfies links that the requirement has?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.