It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The jts upgrade failed at step 3. Correct the problem and run the script again starting at step 3.

Ramkumar R (112) | asked May 06 '19, 1:58 a.m.

I was getting below error after executing jts upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0.6.

PFB details:

From "repotools-jts_mergeLPAJTS" file, i can see below info for jts_upgrade.

2019-05-04 16:35:18,009 Time out after 60000ms
java.lang.RuntimeException: Time out after 60000ms

Command output:

CRJAZ1728E A Repository Tools error occurred. For more information, see this log file: D:\IBM\JazzTeamServer606\server\repotools-jts_mergeLPAJTS.log
CRJZS5652I Indexing services are being shut down ...
CRJZS5651I Indexing services finished shutting down in 890 ms
The jts upgrade failed at step 3.  Correct the problem and run the script again starting at step 3.

Solution:
Re-executing jts_upgrade.bat without any change in the command has resolved the issue. When you execute same command again automatically it will proceed from step3 and completed successfully.

Comments
Ramkumar R commented May 06 '19, 1:59 a.m.

Re-executing jts_upgrade.bat without any change in the command has resolved the issue. When you execute same command again automatically it will proceed from step3 and completed successfully.

One answer

permanent link
Ramkumar R (112) | answered May 06 '19, 2:00 a.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.