It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query all artifacts from a folder in DNG module

Raj . (2113) | asked Feb 18 '19, 3:54 a.m.

hello,

I need help in querying artifacts from a folder in DNG module, the folder can have child folders but the query has to fetch all the artifacts including the one's from the child folders. 

Thanks in advance...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ian Barnard (1.9k613) | answered Mar 18 '21, 3:11 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 21 '21, 3:38 a.m.
You can use OSLC Query to find all artifacts in a folder using a query like oslc.where=nav:parent=<folder_uri>

See this article https://jazz.net/library/article/1197 there's an example of a query by text "To query requirements in a specific folder use a query similar to:"

Don't forget you need to encode the query parameters.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
Dharani Muli (155) | answered Mar 18 '21, 1:11 p.m.

Hi Raj,

I am looking for DNG OSLC API to fetch artifacts under specific folder.  By any chance do you have any idea on this API.

permanent link
Clever Tiger (111) | answered Apr 13 '21, 5:33 a.m.
edited Apr 14 '21, 12:15 a.m.
 You can use OSLC Query to find all artifacts in a folder using a query like oslc.where=nav:parent=<folder_uri>

See this article https://jazz.net/library/article/1197,mcdvoice there's an example of a query by text "To query requirements in a specific folder use a query similar to:"

Don't forget you need to encode the query parameters.

Many thanks for that complete information!

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Jul 29 '21, 12:45 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you, but rather than posting an answer which is really a comment, why don't you comment on my answer, and perhaps upvote it?

permanent link
Dennis Owen (11) | answered Sep 30 '21, 3:18 a.m.

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.