It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help! Need V5 and V6 licences

Chris Graham (367914) | asked Jan 12 '19, 9:51 p.m.

Hello.

I used to work from IBM, and whilst I was there I took on the development of the maven-scm-jazz-provider, that is the SCM adapter for RTC so that Maven can use it to produce releases.

You can see the details here: https://maven.apache.org/scm/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-provider-jazz/index.html

I need some help, in order to continue to maintain the code base, I need a V5 and a V6 license - I have a simple 10 Developer license, which is not used for anything else.

Can one of the IBM people please contact me if they can help assist me in supporting the Jazz/RTC client for Maven?

Thanks.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 13 '19, 5:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Chris,

you can drop me an e-mail at ralph.schoon@de.ibm.com. I will try to help if possible.

I use the 10 Free Developer license for developing all my extensions and integrations etc. I am pretty sure that this license should be what you need. The 10 Free Developer license can be found in the All Downloads tab on every RTC version.
Chris Graham selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.