It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

liberty server is getting stopped after starting

vowner owner (25532) | asked Nov 09 '18, 9:30 a.m.

Hi Experts,

Really appreciate your guidance here..

I have setup clm 6.0.5 with liberty profile in linux environment.

There I am doing commandline execution and i want to automate that process through script later. 

But when after installing clm applications, when i try to start liberty server using the /opt/IBM/JazzTeamserver/server/server.startup.sh , locally within the server its getting started and creating a "clm" liberty profile and its configuration files (server.xml and other configuration files) and the https://myserverip:9443/jts is working fine.

But When i try to remotely call and execute the server.startup script on the server, its getting executed successfully and creating the "clm: liberty profile but suddenly its getting stopped. its showing as liberty server is not started

How can i resolve the issue here

One answer

permanent link
vowner owner (25532) | answered Nov 12 '18, 2:50 a.m.

Hello Experts,

I tried with below command as well which i got from jazz.net , but that is terminating my putty ssh window itself but not starting liberty profile. I am much worried here .

Also how to start and install liberty clm as service in centos ?

exec su root -c "ulimit -n 65536;ulimit -u 10000;/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/server.startup"

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.