Rest schema discovery error while integrating RPE and Design room one
I am trying to get a report from Design Room 1 through RPE. But as per document, it should show XML scheme when
https://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schema
I am getting following error in RPE
I/O error 'Cannot read data from https://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schemahttps://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schema' occurs.
Actual <g class="gr_ gr_117 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="117" id="117"> restapi </g> URL for Design room one is
but in RPE it takes as https://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schema
any solution for this
2 answers
Hi Sreenath,
I suggest that you do not open multiple forum threads as it does not help. Matter of fact, it might have negative consequences and system could flagged it as a spam.
Lets start with some basics:
* What is version of RPE and Design Room 1 used?
* Error message provided " I/O error 'Cannot read data from https://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schemahttps://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schema' occurs" shows multiple entries for schema. Did you try to end url with / , for example https://rational:10101/dr/reporting?metadata=schema/ ?
* You are referring to some document but no reference is provided. Could you point us to the document?
* I suggest that if you copy and paste text, you switch to "view html source", last button on the right. This would allow you to remove extra text. Alternative is not to copy and paste into forum post.
Comments
showing 5 of 6
show 1 more comments