It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IBM CLM6.0.5 architecture diagram with RMM

Tojan John (1172882) | asked Oct 09 '18, 8:58 a.m.

I am looking for an architecture diagram of IBM CLM 6.0.5 version where new application RMM (AM) is introduced.

Also, I would like to know whether RMM replaces RDM.

In our current architecture (CLM6.0.3) we have RDM. If we are going with RMM, can we still have RDM in our environment?

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Oct 09 '18, 9:18 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

>>> I am looking for an architecture diagram of IBM CLM 6.0.5 version where new application RMM (AM) is introduced.

See the V6 standard topologies in the deployment wiki: 

>>> I would like to know whether RMM replaces RDM
RMM is the eventual replacement for RDM. It's ready now as a replacement, depending on the use cases your teams value most.

>>> In our current architecture (CLM6.0.3) we have RDM. If we are going with RMM, can we still have RDM in our environment?
Once you upgrade to V6.0.6 you can deploy both RDM and RMM. In general we recommend not using both of them when linking to requirements in one project area. The main purpose of deploying both is to facilitate migration from RDM to RMM over a period of time (months, if desired) for all RDM project areas.  Do it on a test server, first, of course.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.