It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trouble Generating an RQM report from JRS

Timothy Distel (73356) | asked Jul 31 '18, 12:00 p.m.
edited Jul 31 '18, 12:03 p.m.

Hello,

I am working in JRS 6.0.3 in the context of CLM suite 6.0.3, in a chrome browser.

I would like to create a report with test script step results from test result artifacts in RQM 6.0.3. When I start creating the report in Report Builder, I select the Quality Management project that holds the content I wish to report on. Upon moving to the Choose an artifact section, there are selections for Change and Configuration Management artifacts, Quality Management artifacts, and Requirements Management Artifacts. The QM section has absolutely no selection options, where the other RM and CCM show multiple options despite having selected the Quality Management Project area in the Limit the scope section. I have no desire to include CCM or RM artifacts in my report, only test script step results from test result artifacts. Is there a way to generate this report from JRS?

Bonus: I would like to generate this report from the scope of a specific test plan.

One answer

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Aug 01 '18, 1:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Timothy,

There is a need for the QM data shapes/Resource types to be loaded on the UI. For this try to refresh the metamodel once. And then try to generate the report selecting projects from CCM, QM and RM once. It should list all the QM artifacts under the selection. This is a known issue and workaround is to first load all the data from all projects which has QM data shapes and resources loaded already by LQE.

Hope this helps,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.