It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRLQE0436E and CRJAZZ2082E - can't register LQE

Dmitry Lapygin (1112) | asked Mar 02 '18, 10:45 a.m.

I can't register LQE on JTS server after reinstallation. 

in web GUI I get CRJAZZ2082E  when try register LQE and http status 404 for .../lqe/scr
In lqe.log I have CRLQE0436E  and CRLQE0424E with reason bad user ID or password.
But I can connect with LQE database with user/password I use in dbconnection.properties file for LQE.
Any suggestions? 

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Barbour (250323) | answered Mar 02 '18, 3:59 p.m.
edited Mar 02 '18, 4:01 p.m.

Dmitry,

If you're re-running the /jts/setup after reinstalling jts then you might try doing the following (first shutdown the jts and application servers)

In the /server/conf/lqe/lqe.properties file ensure that you set the lqe.configMode parameter as follows:

lqe.configMode = true

If you are using LDX then make the same change in the /server/ldx/lqe.properties file

Afterwards - restart the jts and application servers then run /jts/setup and try re-registering the application (lqe and, if applicable, ldx).

My apologies if that does not help, the next step would be to enter a service ticket to more formally request help from the IBM team.

permanent link
Dmitry Lapygin (1112) | answered Mar 06 '18, 8:48 a.m.

Hi, the change in lqe.configMode  doesn't help.

I always get errors like "wrong user ID or password" in lqe log file.
I tried change dbconnection.properties file, but without success.
At least I see that we used to had only 2 files in .../conf/lqe:
log4j.properties
lqe.properties
So, I changed names for 2 other files (that we didn't use in early instalation):
dbconnection.properties
lqe.node

After that I've restarted JTS server and successfully registered LQE with JTS setup.
So, now problem is solved.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.