It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Flow target disappeared on Source Control -> Stream -> Flow target.

Leonardo Benevides (266327) | asked Feb 06 '18, 11:29 a.m.
edited Feb 06 '18, 8:19 p.m.

A project member has changed the state of a flow from public to private. After that, the flow disappeared on Source Control / Flow list. I used the advanced search and can't find the flow.
Where can I find this flow? and does someone knows how and why it happened?

Comments
David Lafreniere commented Feb 06 '18, 12:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you elaborate more on: "A project member has changed the state of a flow from public to private"
I think this might be the clue to why you can't see it anymore...
Ex: What 'item types' are you talking about [stream/component/repository workspace], and what exactly did they do?

Geoffrey Clemm commented Feb 06 '18, 5:14 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

By "flow", I assume you mean "flow target", i.e. some workspace or stream?  If they made that workspace or stream private (to them), then you would expect that only they could see that workspace or stream.

Leonardo Benevides commented Feb 06 '18, 8:14 p.m. | edited Feb 06 '18, 8:16 p.m.

@David Lafreniere and @Geoffrey Clemm, thanks for answering.

Yes Geoffrey, I'm talking about flow target on stream.

I notice that the user (a project area member) don't changed anything on the flow, but she has deleted the flow target on RTC and thats is the reason why the flow do not appear on Source Control -> stream -> Flow target list.

Someone knows where can I find some log that shows that the flow has been deleted and who did the delete?

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Feb 06 '18, 9:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If the stream (flow target) was deleted then you will not be able to find this stream using the advanced search options (or any other place in the UI), however you can figure out who deleted the stream by following these steps:

Using the Eclipse RTC client, in the Team Artifacts view, you can right-click on the project that owned the stream that was deleted, and select the "Show Recent Events" context menu action. If you go through these change events, you should see one called "<user> deleted stream <stream_name>" along with the time that they deleted the stream.

Leonardo Benevides selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Leonardo Benevides commented Feb 07 '18, 7:35 a.m.

Thanks David, it works.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.