How to get the llist of all users in JTS via REST
Hi,
This (or similar) question appears to have been asked before but there doesn't seem to be any satisfactory answer.
I am writing a program to bulk manipulate user membership/roles within project and team areas. I need to be able to check if the users already exist in CLM.
It is possible to check each user id by check result of "https://localhost:9443/jts/users/xxx" but this is tedious (and the URL may change in future?) (REST says only ever get resource url by getting from the attribute?)
So ideally, I retrieve list of all users and user-url from jts and use hash to check user.
I tried to get the list of users via (accept:application/rdf+xml and oslc-core-version:2.0) https://localhost:9443/jts/rootservices -> <jfs:users rdf:resource="https://localhost:9443/jts/users" />
But I get: a 405
- Status Code: 405 Method Not Allowed
- x-powered-by: Servlet/3.0
- x-com-ibm-team-scenario: 9.145.184.217
- Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
- Content-Language: en-US
- Transfer-Encoding: chunked
- Connection: Close
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:06:48 GMT
accepting xml, rdf, rdf+xml produce same result.
One answer
There are a number of similar posts over forum which may help you:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/223363/using-the-rest-api-how-would-i-find-all-rtc-projects-all-users-on-each-rtc-project-and-all-the-user-roles-including-admin-for-each-user-on-each-rtc-project
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/109593/oslc-user-list
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/112154/get-list-of-users-rest
Comments
Ralph Schoon
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Feb 05 '18, 7:43 a.m.Lewis Tsao
Feb 05 '18, 7:46 a.m.