It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a reference for commands to use in RTC work item customization scripting?

Donna Thomas (14122649) | asked Nov 09 '17, 8:50 a.m.
edited Nov 09 '17, 9:27 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

Hi there,

For ClearQuest, IBM had (has) a site to use as a reference for all the ClearQuest commands you can use for scripting, with examples. Is there a reference page for RTC that includes the commands that one may use in work item customization? I'm not referring to creating plug-ins with the SDK, but rather simple custom work item attribute calculations. I looked and searched, but I can't find a reference page/site.

Thank you!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 17 '18, 8:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am only aware of https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/AttributeCustomization You can add required packages. If a package is required but not available the script would fail. You can use JavaScript and look for dojo related packages.

In the Eclipse client there are fewer possibilities. The web based UI inherits session information that you won't get in the RTC client.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.