It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Process element's children on demand

Hrvoje Nemcanin (112) | asked Oct 27 '17, 9:26 a.m.
closed Nov 02 '17, 4:16 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)

Hello there,

I'm using Rational integration tester and I was wondering is it possible in one message (request for example) process one element and it's children if some condition (assertion of the tag or something else) is met and vice-versa if condiiton is not met then element itself and it's children shouldn't be processed.

I know that it can be optained separately with decision action and then in true | false put two same messages with process children action checked and unchecked (depends of the outcome) for one particual value, but I want to make it done in one message.

I hope I was clear enough, If I wasn't let me know. :-). Anyways I would appriciate if someone would let me know if my request can be optained.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 01 '17, 3:45 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question does not even reference a product in any shape or form. How do you expect to get an answer for such a question that does not even seem to be aligned to any terminology used in the products either? See How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and refine and retag your question.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Nov 02 '17, 4:16 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Hrvoje Nemcanin (112) | answered Nov 02 '17, 4:13 a.m.

Alright, I couldn't put tag of tool (rational-integration-tester) previous time, meanwhile, I specified of which product I need help, so I hope we can proceed with the topic.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 02 '17, 4:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Rational Integration Tester is not a product we discuss in this forum - see Forum FAQ on this page.

There is a RIT forum on developerworks the last time I was looking.