[closed] Process element's children on demand
Hello there,
I'm using Rational integration tester and I was wondering is it possible in one message (request for example) process one element and it's children if some condition (assertion of the tag or something else) is met and vice-versa if condiiton is not met then element itself and it's children shouldn't be processed.
I know that it can be optained separately with decision action and then in true | false put two same messages with process children action checked and unchecked (depends of the outcome) for one particual value, but I want to make it done in one message.
I hope I was clear enough, If I wasn't let me know. :-). Anyways I would appriciate if someone would let me know if my request can be optained.
The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Nov 02 '17, 4:16 a.m.
Comments
Ralph Schoon
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Nov 01 '17, 3:45 a.m.