It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I prevent the SCM CLI accept command from generating projects in .metadata?

Waldson Dias (112) | asked Oct 18 '17, 3:32 p.m.
edited Oct 18 '17, 4:52 p.m.
I'm using a batch file to load a workspace repository and accept change sets.

The files in the repository have Eclipse projects.

When I accept a change set, the SCM automatically creates the projects in .metadata:

Windows:

C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Local\jazz-scm\scratch\0\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources

If I accept another change set with changes in Eclipse projects, the SCM tries to create the project in .metadata and throws this error in the log:

>com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.FileSystemStatusException: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were issues encountered during the updating of the sandbox. null children=[Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 Unable to open project at [path_of_file]/.project, project with name [project_name] already exists null Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 Unable to open project at [path_of_file]/.project, project with name [project_name] already exists null]

How do I prevent the SCM CLI accept command from generating projects in .metadata?

SCM CLI version:

Build Id: RTC-I20141031-0926
    com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.client, version 3.2.400.v20141016_0123
    com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.tools, version 3.1.800.v20140620_0123
    com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core, version 3.2.400.v20141011_0139
    com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure, version 3.1.800.v20140619_0246

Comments
Geoff Alexander commented Mar 05 '19, 3:13 p.m.

I also have this question.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.