It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create User Property in RTC (Packaging)

Selvin Durai (1111) | asked Oct 04 '17, 5:40 p.m.

Hi All,

We are using Rational Team Concert (RTC) v 603 for build and Urban Code Deploy (UCD) v 624 for deployment. The below pasted is the sample manifest file used for UCD (output of RTC build and packaging) <o:p> </o:p>

<manifest type="MANIFEST_LIST"> <o:p> </o:p>

<container name="ABC.XYZ" type="PDS"> <o:p> </o:p>

<resource name="DUMMY" type="PDSMember" workItemId="1904" workItemUUID="_SyfDcGVHEeeryr0BImnhqA" languageDefinitionUUID="_PumMEBWwEee1XIOco7WqxA" languageDefinitionName="Language Definition" versionId="2"> <o:p> </o:p>

<property name="team.enterprise.language.definition" value="_PumMEBWwEee1XIOco7WqxA"/> <o:p> </o:p>

<property name="WorkItemId" value="1904"/> <o:p> </o:p>

</resource> <o:p> </o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

For one of the deployment requirement, my team wants to add the language as a property. Below mentioned is the manifest file how it is required. The migration and setting up of package and build definition was set by another team which is no longer part of my team now. I am looking for lead / assistance / documentation to add a new property to the manifest file (in RTC) <o:p> </o:p>

<manifest type="MANIFEST_LIST"> <o:p> </o:p>

<container name="ABC.XYZ" type="PDS"> <o:p> </o:p>

<resource name="DUMMY" type="PDSMember" workItemId="1904" workItemUUID="_SyfDcGVHEeeryr0BImnhqA" languageDefinitionUUID="_PumMEBWwEee1XIOco7WqxA" languageDefinitionName="Language Definition" versionId="2"> <o:p> </o:p>

<property name="team.enterprise.language.definition" value="_PumMEBWwEee1XIOco7WqxA"/> <o:p> </o:p>

<property name="WorkItemId" value="1904"/> <o:p> </o:p>

<property name="languageDefinitionName" value="Language Definition"/> <o:p> </o:p>

</resource> <o:p> </o:p>

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.